Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Stupid...
Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@supafreak84 said:
@HappyViking said:
Now I wonder why he wasn't going closer to 200.  It's probably good to hear the entire story before judging.
People say anything as an excuse for reckless driving. "Wife's in labor" "child taken to hospital" "dog choking on a steak" etc. None of this is verified, it's just jotted down on the back of a citation by the officer for court purposes. Doesn't mean any of its true..
So now not only is Kwesi a crap GM for drafting him. Addison is a liar! 
If it was the truth...why wasn't it brought up in his public apology? But yes Kwesi is a crap GM

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
You put a sick dog in a lambo?
if you can really afford a lambo,  yes you likely dont care that its a lambo and you get your dog help,  no different than a guy making 60k a year wouldnt hesitate to put their sick lab in a new F-150 if he needed attention.

I am just wondering about the vet that is working at 3am,  seems this issue should be able to be cleared up pretty quickly. 
I think there may be a slight difference in mentality for the f150 owner versus the lambo owner.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@HappyViking said:
Now I wonder why he wasn't going closer to 200.  It's probably good to hear the entire story before judging.
People say anything as an excuse for reckless driving. "Wife's in labor" "child taken to hospital" "dog choking on a steak" etc. None of this is verified, it's just jotted down on the back of a citation by the officer for court purposes. Doesn't mean any of its true..
My Megabyte just passed away last Wednesday at the Animal Emergency Clinic.  She was the sweetest dog anyone could want and three months shy of 15 years old.  No way did I want her to suffer.  If my truck could've made it to that clinic safely while driving 400 mph, I definitly would've.  Not an excuse at all to drive fast.  I wanted to out of love of my Meggie.  Maybe you just don't get it, but many do.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@supafreak84 said:
@HappyViking said:
My Megabyte just passed away last Wednesday at the Animal Emergency Clinic.  She was the sweetest dog anyone could want and three months shy of 15 years old.  No way did I want her to suffer.  If my truck could've made it to that clinic safely while driving 400 mph, I definitly would've.  Not an excuse at all to drive fast.  I wanted to out of love of my Meggie.  Maybe you just don't get it, but many do.
I get it, but if there were an actual "animal emergency" and that was the reasoning for why he was flying down the highway at 3 am, then why was it not brought up in his public apology? There was zero mention of it. The smart money is because it was just some bullshit excuse he spouted off to the officer on scene and his agent who likely wrote the apology did not want to compound the issue by further perpetuating a lie 

[Image: pxcvqjh5vwnt.png]

There are 24 hour vets.[Image: ze2r0imtcjl2.gif]

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Zanary said:
@JR44 said:
@Zanary said:
@StickyBun said:
@Zanary said:
I'm sorry...are people actually blaming this on Kwesi?

Really?

It's just fuggin' amazing, sometimes.  Truly.
First day on the board?  :p

Fair point, I forgot the inevitability of melodrama-mamas.
Can say the same thing about your post, seems kind of hypocritical.  
It's not.

I think it's a bad joke to equate taking issue with some overreacting posters on a sports board to said posters somehow dragging our GM for not having precognition, while largely ignoring the judgement/actions of a young man behaving poorly, and continuing to somehow ignore the magnificent progress the team made in both culture and win count under KAM.

Meanwhile, yes, on a single thread on this board, I alluded to the ridiculousness and didn't even name names.

The scales are nothing like even.

Swing and a miss.
It is..... you are judging others for having an opinion about Kwesi and Addison and claiming they are being overreactive and yet by far you are the most judgmental and overreactive poster on this thread by far.  And how big or you to not name names  :/ like somehow you are the ultimate ruler of this board.  Talk about ridiculousness.....
Wow, you like to put assumptions on me.

My "opinions" on some armchair GMs vs people insinuating career-defining takes regarding a real GM whose had positive effects on our team and a kid we've who's only barely shown up for his first training camp...?

Yep, absolute ridiculousness.  Block me after pointing on your Teddy Bridgewater doll where I hurt you.