Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1388182789816606725

This will be the one and only time you'll see me quote this numb skull.
thank you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1388182789816606725

This will be the one and only time you'll see me quote this numb skull.
Ok that is 4 minutes plus too much of Cowturd but yeah I get it.

Davante Adams
@tae15adams
· 1h
Gotta appreciate what u got while ya got it!

Davante Adams
@tae15adams
· 1h
Gotta appreciate what u got while ya got it!
And now we have sort of cryptic tweets from the lead receiver on the team. Seriously! This just keeps getting better.

For Sale, slightly used Turd Hearse:  Wink

[Image: r8gq5ffp1om9.jpeg] 

Aikman & Buck are optional…!  B)

Davante Adams posted a tweet on Monday that was widely regarded as being a message about a future without Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers clicked the "like" button on it. Which could be the most Rodgers has to say about the situation directly.

I won't believe any of it until I see Rodgers in another uniform. Its drama, no team will give up for Rodgers what Green Bay would ask for and its in the Packer organization's best interest to keep him, at least for another year. It makes for good media sports talk fodder, but little else IMO.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I won't believe any of it until I see Rodgers in another uniform. Its drama, no team will give up for Rodgers what Green Bay would ask for and its in the Packer organization's best interest to keep him, at least for another year. It makes for good media sports talk fodder, but little else IMO.
Yes, it's great clickbait. There was a big drama last year about Rodgers and Lafleur that was somehow resolved--at least on the surface. So maybe this one will, too. But it feels like the Carson Palmer situation all over again.

That said, i think you're wrong about the trade. Packers drafted Jordan Love for a reason. If some team in a win-now mode (like Denver) offered a couple of 1st rounders for a 37 year old QB with a ridiculous contract (and they just might), Packers would jump on it. Better than getting nothing if he retires.