Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds of the Game: 'They fake tough'

I think the offensive line is feeling pretty good about itself. That big fist pump by Bradbury in the end zone when Cook scored on 4th down says it all to me. 

Rudy had a hell of a game with two impressive TDs and the way he just outmanned that DB for the two point conversion.  Good for him and the Vikes!

Surprised they didn't include that one run by Mattison (it is in the game highlights) where Ham popped someone real good and you could hear it clear as day.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I think the offensive line is feeling pretty good about itself. That big fist pump by Bradbury in the end zone when Cook scored on 4th down says it all to me. 
After pounding it down the field, and then pounding it in on 4th had to have them feeling good.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Rudy had a hell of a game with two impressive TDs and the way he just outmanned that DB for the two point conversion.  Good for him and the Vikes!
Not to mention his great run-blocking!  I was in the camp that was ready to move on from him (because he wasn't a "complete" TE).  Well, he has become a complete TE (which doesn't make my opinion back then any less wrong!).  I'm glad we kept him!