Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerruh Jones: 'Vikings whupped our pathetic asses'

JJ sounded fine to me. Gracious, candid, and complimentary.

Sean Payton will be coaching there...

Watch for it.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.
so where does that leave Teddy?   the gurls arent going to move on from Prescott anytime soon.  (and they shouldnt)  a new coach in nawlins will likely want to bring in his own system and players.... it will be interesting if the cheatin bastard leaves NO for dallas if that triggers Brees to walk away or try to keep going to preserve his QB records from Brady.  (personally I think that is what is keeping them both in the game is the personal accolades,  not the money or the rings,  they want the others records)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.
so where does that leave Teddy?   the gurls arent going to move on from Prescott anytime soon.  (and they shouldnt)  a new coach in nawlins will likely want to bring in his own system and players.... it will be interesting if the cheatin bastard leaves NO for dallas if that triggers Brees to walk away or try to keep going to preserve his QB records from Brady.  (personally I think that is what is keeping them both in the game is the personal accolades,  not the money or the rings,  they want the others records)
Watching the Saints try so hard for a garbage time td there at the end, the only thing I could think was that Brees wanted to pad his stats.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.

How does he get out of his contract with New Orleans?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.
I think the Saints even in the event Brees retires are looking at some serious cap trouble and the roster will have to be overturned next year.  

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.
I think the Saints even in the event Brees retires are looking at some serious cap trouble and the roster will have to be overturned next year.  
I have figured that as well. As soon as Brees is gone, cap hell, Peyton gone to Dallas.

I think Lincoln Riley is the more obvious choice for the Cowboys if/when they replace Garrett.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Watch for it.
Watching the Saints try so hard for a garbage time td there at the end, the only thing I could think was that Brees wanted to pad his stats.
Brees absolutely pads his stats.  Ill never forget i had a $10 7 team parlay that he ruined one year with his need for a garbage time TD with only seconds left. 

screw him, Payton, Jordan, that wretched franchise