Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump California can burn to the ground, Russia here's our taxpayers dollars to help
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

I am right.  The truth about the scumbag Obama administration will come out. 

Mike is grasping at straws because we will
learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Typical Jimmy cracking corn and moderating unfairly. 
Oh come on dude you had to know that was sarcasm right?  We're all not in some secret anti-A1 America sucks group.

Edit: 

So this was my PM from A1:
A1Janitor
12:21PMFuck you

Read by: AGRforever
Douchebag. 

Another asshole to block. 
----------------------------------
Does that mean I'll never find out if Obama or his cronies get arrested??  Also our bet of arrests by the week before the Superbowl bet terminate?  I was kinda looking forward to my six pack. 
Trying to follow the mods requests and keep this off the site. 

Just so you know how I feel about your attacks against me. 

They should be arrested.  Keep watching.  
do you think sending nasty private messages is going to keep mods from smacking you around?  that goes beyond this forum and my authority,  but I can bet the rest of the moderation team isnt going to tolerate being nasty in the private messages either if they get reports of it.
LMAO mods smacking me around?  Certainly not in real life.  

If you want me to behave and not counterpunch, maybe you will ask the ones attacking me (including mods) to stop attacking me?

again... nobody has attacked you.

and your course of action is becoming pretty predictable so if you want to stick around then be a little less salty.   verbal warnings are done for a while for you,  be civil.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
attacking?  You must be a hoot in real life.
Again, there is no purpose for continuing this.  

Not sure why you are.  Whatever.