Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a good look for Minnesota
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
Guess I'm not only deplorable but a neanderthal as well.  See ya Vikes fan , you have officially turned a great Vikings forum into another Trump derangement site.
where you at the rally yesterday?  I would be curious to know what you felt of the experience.  what kind of shenanigans did you see from the protesters?  I have heard rumors or the anti trump people got dressed like traffic control or security and were directing people away from the area prior to the rally to try and inconvenience the rally goers.
No I wasn't.  I'm just tired of all the bullshit from people who obviously need a crying room or a safe space because they cannot accept the outcome of an election and they have to attack every person  who may disagree with them politically.  I want to come to a football forum and read about my favorite team not be called a deplorable or a neanderthal, I will go to MSNBC or CNN if thats what I want to read about.  Sticky should be told there are millions of Trump supporters like myself who don't really care for Trump the person but support Trump's policies, I can overlook some of his crap if I believe some of the things he is doing is good for america.  By the way he is doing EXACTLY what he said he was going to do during the campaign (keeping his campaign promises and that I do respect him for. 

Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
Guess I'm not only deplorable but a neanderthal as well.  See ya Vikes fan , you have officially turned a great Vikings forum into another Trump derangement site.
where you at the rally yesterday?  I would be curious to know what you felt of the experience.  what kind of shenanigans did you see from the protesters?  I have heard rumors or the anti trump people got dressed like traffic control or security and were directing people away from the area prior to the rally to try and inconvenience the rally goers.
No I wasn't.  I'm just tired of all the bullshit from people who obviously need a crying room or a safe space because they cannot accept the outcome of an election and they have to attack every person  who may disagree with them politically.  I want to come to a football forum and read about my favorite team not be called a deplorable or a neanderthal, I will go to MSNBC or CNN if thats what I want to read about.  Sticky should be told there are millions of Trump supporters like myself who don't really care for Trump the person but support Trump's policies, I can overlook some of his crap if I believe some of the things he is doing is good for america.  By the way he is doing EXACTLY what he said he was going to do during the campaign (keeping his campaign promises and that I do respect him for. 
Same here.  Didn't vote for him, but he has done more good than anyone since Reagan.

I read an article about the people attacking Ellen for her willingness to show kindness to those who disagreed (ideologically / politically) with her.  One comment in particular chilled me: I'll summarize it (because I don't know if I'll be able to find it again): "It is a great thing to show kindness to others... who deserve it."  

2 comments: who gets to decide who "deserves it"?  And, secondly, quoting the One whose love- and judgment- was perfect: "What good is it to love those who love you / do good to those who do good to you?  Even sinners (evil people) do that" (a paraphrase of Luke 6:33).

For anyone who thinks that the protests were "mostly" peaceful... please watch these videos.  It includes a young woman getting sucker-punched... an old man getting spit on... and others being physically assaulted.   

I'm all in favor of people's right to have an opinion different from mine... BUT: when the expression of that opinion turns into violence and assaults... it's just plain wrong.  Sadly, it seems like *certain* people have decided that the laws (and common decency) only applies to people who agree with them.  Here's the link to multiple videos:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-fem...-protester

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
For anyone who thinks that the protests were "mostly" peaceful... please watch these videos.  It includes a young woman getting sucker-punched... an old man getting spit on... and others being physically assaulted.   

I'm all in favor of people's right to have an opinion different from mine... BUT: when the expression of that opinion turns into violence and assaults... it's just plain wrong.  Sadly, it seems like *certain* people have decided that the laws (and common decency) only applies to people who agree with them.  Here's the link to multiple videos:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-fem...-protester
I think in general most protests are mostly peaceful.  You get a small percentage of people that cause all the problems.  I think where we're struggling is that the news ignores or whitewashes the violent left, while sensationalizing the violent right.

Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
Help me out, which campaign promises has he kept? Just 5-10 bullet points. Cover Mexico, the deficit, ACA, ISIS, Steel, Coal.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
Help me out, which campaign promises has he kept? Just 5-10 bullet points. Cover Mexico, the deficit, ACA, ISIS, Steel, Coal.
Like the promise to release his tax returns, lock her up, won't tweet, won't golf because he'll be too busy working and won't have time for vacation, to repeal Obamacare with better cheaper healthcare on Day 1, Mexico paying for the wall, his tax cuts will reduce the deficit, will have the most transparent administration in history while refusing subpoenas and barring employees from testifying...

I remember the GOP outrage over Obama not delivering on a promise to keep their doctor

LMAO 

Instead they're cheering because they have selective amnesia and seem to think the orange boob is somehow keeping his promises.