Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid at heart, and a beast on the field
https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-bri...-the-field
0 sacks.  That is just incredible.  Know he wasn't like much by many on draft day, but he has definitely been a stud on the field.

Talk about a guy that went from 0 to 60 on this board, its O'Neill. JMO, but he could play LT if the team wanted to switch him over. I don't know if Udoh will be ready next year, I think its going to take a bit more time with him. I'm not a Reiff fan, but the Vikings are going to roll with him again next year at LT I think almost definitely. I'd be surprised if he's still on the team in 2021, however. 

Back to O'Neill: I hope he can put on another 6-8 lbs again this offseason. Zimmer even said as much in preseason. 

Yeah, he is only 24, so adding a few pounds shouldn't be an issue.  And yes, he went from a raw project that was a reach in the second round to best guy on the oline (in terms of opinions here) in a matter of a few months.

Quote: @greediron said:
Yeah, he is only 24, so adding a few pounds shouldn't be an issue.  And yes, he went from a raw project that was a reach in the second round to best guy on the oline (in terms of opinions here) in a matter of a few months.

Well Greed, it's not an opinion since Brian hasn't given up a sack in 5 games...that's a fact.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@greediron said:

Well Greed, it's not an opinion since Brian hasn't given up a sack in 5 games...that's a fact.
Did he end up giving any last season?  I know he had a streak there too.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@greediron said:

Did he end up giving any last season?  I know he had a streak there too.
I don't think he gave up a sack last year either...

Add a few extra pounds of muscle to our center in the off season too while your at it.