@HappyViking said:
I see this game as a potentially huge match
up problem for the Viking's offense; very similar to the Bears
game.  The Eagles will be stout against the run, and do everything to make
the Vikings one dimensional.  If the offense can't find the running game,
and is forced to win by a KC led passing game, I think the Vikes are in
trouble.

The Eagles are finding their rhythm,
and Wentz will have plenty of fans in the stands (ND boy growing up as a Viking fan).  He's going to be aggressive
and most likely put up points on our D. 

I feel we need the running game to
win this, and I'm not very convinced it will be there.  This could be the best team the Vikings have faced this year so far, so winning this game would be a huge confidence builder.
You're forgetting a few things. Unlike the Bears, the Eagles secondary is the worst in the NFL. Of course, as I said, protection and balance will be the key to be able to take advantage of that. If Cousins melts down again, all bets are off. But I don't see that happening at home. Our defense at home will be the biggest difference maker. Honestly? I think we win easily, but didn't want to say that. :-)
 I do agree being at home should make a difference, but the Eagles did well on the road in Lambeau two weeks ago.  They obviously don't mind playing in Minnesota either; the last time in the stadium was their SB win.
I agree the Bears secondary isn't a mess like the Eagles, but the Eagles front seven can really get after QBs, much like the Bears can.  Pressure on KC and making him move is how to stop the Vikings passing game.
The other obvious position the Eagles have the nod is at QB.  Wentz can move around and make something big out of nothing.  This Eagles offense is much better than the Chase Daniels Bears offense.  I do believe the Eagles will score, and if KC and the running game can't click, then it's a win for the road team.
I hope I'm wrong, of course, but I just don't think KC is good enough to lead the Vikings to win against a winning team with a strong D.
i dont know. he did against this team last year. 

at their place. 

he can do it, this game will be tilted by coaching. not talent

Quote: @Skodin said:
@HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
I see this game as a potentially huge match
up problem for the Viking's offense; very similar to the Bears
game.  The Eagles will be stout against the run, and do everything to make
the Vikings one dimensional.  If the offense can't find the running game,
and is forced to win by a KC led passing game, I think the Vikes are in
trouble.

The Eagles are finding their rhythm,
and Wentz will have plenty of fans in the stands (ND boy growing up as a Viking fan).  He's going to be aggressive
and most likely put up points on our D. 

I feel we need the running game to
win this, and I'm not very convinced it will be there.  This could be the best team the Vikings have faced this year so far, so winning this game would be a huge confidence builder.
You're forgetting a few things. Unlike the Bears, the Eagles secondary is the worst in the NFL. Of course, as I said, protection and balance will be the key to be able to take advantage of that. If Cousins melts down again, all bets are off. But I don't see that happening at home. Our defense at home will be the biggest difference maker. Honestly? I think we win easily, but didn't want to say that. :-)
 I do agree being at home should make a difference, but the Eagles did well on the road in Lambeau two weeks ago.  They obviously don't mind playing in Minnesota either; the last time in the stadium was their SB win.
I agree the Bears secondary isn't a mess like the Eagles, but the Eagles front seven can really get after QBs, much like the Bears can.  Pressure on KC and making him move is how to stop the Vikings passing game.
The other obvious position the Eagles have the nod is at QB.  Wentz can move around and make something big out of nothing.  This Eagles offense is much better than the Chase Daniels Bears offense.  I do believe the Eagles will score, and if KC and the running game can't click, then it's a win for the road team.
I hope I'm wrong, of course, but I just don't think KC is good enough to lead the Vikings to win against a winning team with a strong D.
i dont know. he did against this team last year. 

at their place. 

he can do it, this game will be tilted by coaching. not talent
The Eagles weren't playing well last year when we played them (2-2), and I don't think Wentz was fully healthy yet either.  I do think they'll be a much better team this time around.  I just hope we're a better team than last year too.
This game will be a real test.  I think it's about time Cousins leads the Vikes to a win against a winning team, but I'm not expecting it.