Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yaasss Queen! (NFL Draft related)
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-vikings-saints-draft-franchise-qbs-to-replace-kirk-cousins-drew-brees/

That's my boy.....would love this. I have a feeling though that Eason is going to rise.

Wow.  Drafting 23rd?  That low, eh?  

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but they've got 3 AFC teams picking in the bottom 12 and 9 NFC teams (counting the Oakland pick as the Bears).  It's my understanding that picks 1-20 are based off record and 21-32 are based off playoff accomplishments or lack there of. 

So this literally cannot happen.  I'm not sure I'd trust someone who doesn't understand basic draft placements opinion on how they should draft. Either that or the Vikings get to play in the AFC right?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I mean correct me if I'm wrong but they've got 3 AFC teams picking in the bottom 12 and 9 NFC teams (counting the Oakland pick as the Bears).  It's my understanding that picks 1-20 are based off record and 21-32 are based off playoff accomplishments or lack there of. 

So this literally cannot happen.  I'm not sure I'd trust someone who doesn't understand basic draft placements opinion on how they should draft. Either that or the Vikings get to play in the AFC right?
Before you get angry at the draft order, please know that it's based on the current SportsLine Super Bowl odds projections and has nothing to do with us hating your favorite team. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@AGRforever said:

Before you get angry at the draft order, please know that it's based on the current SportsLine Super Bowl odds projections and has nothing to do with us hating your favorite team. 
that better explains the Vikings not drafting in the top 15.