Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Daniels > Kir....ah, fuhgetabowtit!!!
We all know the answer, don't we Barrdone?

What are the excuses THIS week? Didn't have "film" on Chase Daniels? Weren't expecting the Bears defense to stop the run first? Weren't expecting pressure on Cousins? Weren't expecting ol' KC to turn the ball over? Weren't expecting Cook to NOT gain 100+ yards rushing against a top rushing defense...on the road?  Weren't expecting l'il Kirky to shit the bed, AGAIN, in a big game? LMAO!!!

Say what you will about me, but this team shitting the bed in a crucial game is FAR more predictable than me invoking the "R" or "S" words. 

P.S. ALL of Kirky's yards/TD on that final "scoring DRIVE" need a big ol' asterisk....that was the text book example of a defense ALLOWING dink and dunk bullshit completions in exchange for the clock running.

Have at it, children. 

I'll bite on the troll.
How did Green Bay do in Chicago? They had 13 first downs, 2/12 on third down, 3.7 yards per play, 166 yards passing, 47 yards rushing. Looks similar to what we saw today... The Bears have a really good defense.

The Vikings also have a really good defense. The Bears didn't fare well today on offense, either.

By the way, njvike has to be the most snowflake beta cuck poster on this board. Triggered to the extreme.

Quote: @claykenny said:
I'll bite on the troll.
How did Green Bay do in Chicago? They had 13 first downs, 2/12 on third down, 3.7 yards per play, 166 yards passing, 47 yards rushing. Looks similar to what we saw today... The Bears have a really good defense.

The Vikings also have a really good defense. The Bears didn't fare well today on offense, either.
The bears offense didn't put up a ton of points but they were good enough to keep our D on the field and our offense off the field
Time of possession: 35:27-24:33

^^^^   Yup.   All about TOP.

BTW Hidalgo, How'd it go in Chi-town?  Have fun?

Quote: @claykenny said:
I'll bite on the troll.

The Bears have averaged 16.5 points through 4 games. The great MN D held them to 16