Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat That Might Only Interest...Everyone
16 games into his career, Brian O'Neill has given up as many sacks as me...and Joe Thomas...

I remember some knucklehead really bagging this guy hard...

Only need to fix LT, LG and maybe RG! And get a new QB?

In all seriousness, I really hope he can slide over to LT next year ala Tyron Smith and Oli can step in at RT. I feel like Bradbury is dealing with growing pains, uber-predictable playcalling and crappy Guard play next to him.

I'd like to see a 2nd Round pick on a kid with Tackle experience that Scouts project to play OG at the next level. If Udoh steps up the pick plays LG. If Udoh doesn't the pick competes at RT. Samia competes with Kline at RG. Dark Elf to swing Guard/Backup Center and replaces Jones.

The Line still isn't there yet, and it won't get there this year. But it's getting there. One more good Draft should do it.

Meathead said it best, always choose the big guy. unless someone falls its OT rd 1 and OG rd 2

I don't know if I'm the specific knucklehead you had in mind, but I was bashing the pick all the way until he started playing.  Then he shut me up pretty quick B)

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Only need to fix LT, LG and maybe RG! And get a new QB?

In all seriousness, I really hope he can slide over to LT next year ala Tyron Smith and Oli can step in at RT. I feel like Bradbury is dealing with growing pains, uber-predictable playcalling and crappy Guard play next to him.

I'd like to see a 2nd Round pick on a kid with Tackle experience that Scouts project to play OG at the next level. If Udoh steps up the pick plays LG. If Udoh doesn't the pick competes at RT. Samia competes with Kline at RG. Dark Elf to swing Guard/Backup Center and replaces Jones.

The Line still isn't there yet, and it won't get there this year. But it's getting there. One more good Draft should do it.
[Image: wf3a62z42ddv.png]
It's going to be a LONG season.

Quote: @RS Express said:
I don't know if I'm the specific knucklehead you had in mind, but I was bashing the pick all the way until he started playing.  Then he shut me up pretty quick B)
Nope...it was me...