Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, at least until your contract runs out....
Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
Vikings fans have little to no chance with this guy. He throws a pass 3 feet over a leaping,6 foot 6", Kyle Rudolph, wide open,  in the end zone, then instantly raises his arm, because he thinks it isn't his fault!
Really! Go back and look at that play. This dork thinks it isn't his fault.
Spielman and Zimmer brought this guy in. They need to go. It's just that simple. 
I think this is a good team, and I think they will do well. But they won't be in the superbowl. They may not make the playoffs. 
So Cousins needs to go, and everyone who brought him in should go with him.
On that play I don’t think it was his fault.  Rudy pulled up near the front of the end zone when I believe he was supposed to be near the back.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@jargomcfargo said:
Vikings fans have little to no chance with this guy. He throws a pass 3 feet over a leaping,6 foot 6", Kyle Rudolph, wide open,  in the end zone, then instantly raises his arm, because he thinks it isn't his fault!
Really! Go back and look at that play. This dork thinks it isn't his fault.
Spielman and Zimmer brought this guy in. They need to go. It's just that simple. 
I think this is a good team, and I think they will do well. But they won't be in the superbowl. They may not make the playoffs. 
So Cousins needs to go, and everyone who brought him in should go with him.
On that play I don’t think it was his fault.  Rudy pulled up near the front of the end zone when I believe he was supposed to be near the back.
He should of thrown the ball away.  But your right, lots of mistakes on that play.  Wrong route running and they whiffed the block on the defensive end that got on top of Cousins too quick.

The play the $84 Million Dollar Man should have made was to throw it away and live another play...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The play the $84 Million Dollar Man should have made was to throw it away and live another play...
nobody is disputing that.  

but nobody is really talking about the millions being made by the other players that didnt play up to their contract last week either.

Like Diggs?

Wink

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Like Diggs?

Wink
or the defense, or anybody else that didnt earn their money in that shit show.... i was pissed at how that game was going long before KC did much to draw my ire.
that was a game that just needed the tape to be put on the shelf and not even reviewed on monday... save it for when things are going really good and some people start reading their own press clippings and then pull  it out as a reminder to re instill some humility.

I blame the D on Zim having next to no film on The Flower...they eventually figured it out...