Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 2 Of Mindhunter
Now available and already looks amazing ten minutes in...

Yeah, looks really really good. Started watching it last night and promptly fell asleep. Woke up on episode 5 and was so captivated by the dialogue I couldn't stop watching the rest of the episode. Now I gots to go back and watch from the beginning. God I love this show. 

Loved the first season!

Nice, thanks for the head's up. First season was really cool. Might need to re-up our Netflix subscription. Hmm...

Summer cold forced me in bed today. A bottle of Nyquil, some tissues and MH2 were my companions. Binge watched the whole season. Loved it. Better than season 1. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Summer cold forced me in bed today. A bottle of Nyquil, some tissues and MH2 were my companions. Binge watched the whole season. Loved it. Better than season 1. 
Really? I've been a bit underwhelmed so far...good to hear, even if you are medicated...

I think its decent, but not great. Going to watch Season 2. 

The first five minutes, the scene with Manson, the revisit to Kemper, and the lethareo putting the moves on Wendy were the highlights of the season...and the BTK ever present teasers...

But other than that, it was watchable only because I was waiting for something to happen...not as disappointing as season two of True Detective, but in the zip code...jmo...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The first five minutes, the scene with Manson, the revisit to Kemper, and the lethareo putting the moves on Wendy were the highlights of the season...and the BTK ever present teasers...

But other than that, it was watchable only because I was waiting for something to happen...not as disappointing as season two of True Detective, but in the zip code...jmo...
Agreed. I thought Season 1 was just ok, but Season 2 was disappointing, especially how it ended.