Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xavier Rhodes Talks Stability, Viking Playoff Push (8/5)

[Image: XavierRhodes.jpg?fit=650%2C320&ssl=1]Xavier Rhodes Talks Stability, Viking Playoff Push (8/5)
Xavier Rhodes stopped by after the final Minnesota Viking intrasquad scrimmage in Mankato to talk about his preparedness for the season, and a little bit about touchdown celebrations   Hey Tha…

Read the full story here

Once you see this short interview, you will realize why Xavier Rhodes is one of our favorites to talk to. We started interviewing him 3 years ago, and he was somewhat shy. Not anymore. He is good to us, and as high-profile as he is, he will always stop to talk to us. In return, he knows he will get slightly different interview questions from us than the other media.

That was a great interview.  Love the comfortable interaction you have with these players, sooo much better than the normal media grilling them with repetitious inane questions.

Quote: @greediron said:
That was a great interview.  Love the comfortable interaction you have with these players, sooo much better than the normal media grilling them with repetitious inane questions.
I won't lie, I'm biased sometimes.  Xavier is one of our favorite interviews to do.  On Saturday, he was running off the field, when he heard us, and he wheeled around to talk.  He is a very funny guy and extremely likable.

Rookie Rodney Adams is the same way, as is Jarius Wright.

Yeah it is always fun to shoot the interviews with Xavier. You can tell he is having fun out there right now. I really hope this kid continues to grow as a player in the league and becomes the perennial probowler that he looks to be.