Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Joining a Fantasy Football Keeper League?
For the past 5 years I've run a 12-team PPR keeper league with many of the original VikeFans members. There has been an unexpected opening in the league and we're looking for a new member. If you're interested, please comment here. 

The team you'd be taking over has the 2nd overall pick in the draft and features Adam Thielen, A.J. Green, and Aaron Rodgers. Each team in the league keeps 3 players without penalty. You also would have the ability to trade with other league members up to the keeper deadline in late August, prior to the draft.

EDIT - Forgot to mention that it is $45 for the season and an optional $5 for a survivor pool.  

Who is in the league?
Any interest in bumping the entry fee to $100?
Is there a list of protected players?
Individual defensive players or just team?
ESPN, Yahoo, or ?
How big are the rosters?
Scoring?
Season ends week?

I'm a one-league only guy. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Oh come on, Maroon...  You'd like it.  I'm in the league.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Who is in the league?
Any interest in bumping the entry fee to $100?
Is there a list of protected players?
Individual defensive players or just team?
ESPN, Yahoo, or ?
How big are the rosters?
Scoring?
Season ends week?
You have a lot of questions, lol. We actually had someone commit right before you posted, but I can keep in touch if it falls through. 

Asking questions is a big part of my job lol

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
Oh come on, Maroon...  You'd like it.  I'm in the league.
Well, that does sweeten the deal, Wetlander, Smile but I have a hard enough time focusing on one league. 

Green carted off field today with a lower leg injury...congrats to the new owner...lol

[Image: CIN.png]
A.J. Green was carted to the locker room with an apparent left foot injury Saturday.It appears to be a legitimate injury, as Green was on crutches leaving the facility. Green talked with team doctors on the sideline before standing up, punching the bench, yelling in frustration, and then hopping on a cart to head inside. Green has never had any issues with his left foot in the past, as both previous toe injuries were to his right foot. Either way, we hope Green has avoided anything serious here. He was poised for a rebound year in coach Zac Taylor's offense. We'll provide an update when one is available.
SOURCE: Albert Breer on Twitter

You guys wouldn't like the league. Nothing to see here.