Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings.com’s Mike Wobschall Breaks Down the 2017 Squad (8/5)

[Image: Tom_and_Wobby.jpg?fit=650%2C320&ssl=1]Vikings.com’s Mike Wobschall Breaks Down the 2017 Squad (8/5)
Mike Wobschall of Vikings.com and the Viking Entertainment Network joins VikeFans.com after the final Mankato intrasquad scrimmage to share his opinions of Sam Bradford, Dalvin Cook, the offensive …

Read the full story here

If you just listen to Wobschall, you may not need to hear any other analysis. Very bright, not just a media guy. Wobby is always accommodating, and is more concerned about VikeFans getting good content, than himself. He is the real deal. Nicest guy you will want to meet, so say "hello" to him if you see him out and about in the Twin Cities

I ran into Wobby at the State Fair last year...Yah, approachable, nice guy and knowledgable too. 

He kinda looks like Guru at a quick glance too lol! 

I think Wobby grew up in Waseca...a hundred years ago, they were in our athletic conference (the old "South Central Conference", so he is clearly a homeboy that has all the smarts and athleticism (he was a baseball player, from my recollection).  He is smart, he is all-Minnesota, and he knows the Vikings (and the NFL) inside-and-out.  The other thing Tommy Boy, and this is a major kudo to you...I watch body language in these...and it is very clear that he is extremely comfortable with you.  There is trust (in you), there.   

I know this is not your day job, but doggone it, you are a pro at this, and your ability to build rapport and relationships is evident.

It scares me to think what would happen if you were to approach this (industry?) full time.

Hats off Tommy Boy.  Kudos on another series of "good jobs".

Tommy Boy?  Are we gonna see a fat man in a little coat?

Anyway, great interview as usual.  Love Wobby's insight.  So thankful to have him year round and Tommy Boy cramming in August.

Wobby is the best.  He is genuinely kind to all and very knowledgeable.  I appreciate the compliments for my side, but Mike is easy to interview as he knows how to give interesting and complete answers.

it would be fun to get the man drunk and see what he really thinks... off camera of course.  I bet he really has to bite his tongue with some of these guys.