Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Darwinism strikes again...
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
Sad.
23 is certainly old enough to know better. 32?? WTF were you thinking. I'm guessing there could be some sort of impairment involved.
I'll tell ya. I don't know how I ever survived my youth with the crazy stuff I did with cars. Not this crazy.  My cars were I little more solid then a Cruze. Not that it would have mattered in this stunt.
My question. If there were no survivors how do they know the outcome was not intentional?
Maybe because they backed up to get a run at the "jump"?
I mean their deaths.
I understand that,  but if they just intended to die they didn't need to back up and get a run at the abyss,  they could have simply drove through the cross arm and off the edge of the bridge.  Maybe it was just suicide,  but I wouldn't have expected them them to try attempt to build any speed if they just wanted to make a splash.
Yeah I don't know. I was just looking at the airial photo and my 1st thought was. Jeez that's a suicide jump. Then it accrued to me it just might. However it's probably less likely then just a stupid stunt I admit. 
Drove from Texas to Louisiana to kill yourself? Unless they were running and it was some strange Thelma and Louise type moment.
Not much info to be gleaned from this article.