Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing Another FA Now Won't Count Against Compensatory Picks
https://www.vikings.com/news/lunchbreak-...across-nfl

If we find some cap room, we could add another higher ticket FA...Schaeder perhaps? 

Brez is working on freeing up some funds...  Wink B)  
[Image: 3l7aef4igpcz.jpeg]

I'd sign Suh if we had the money... Maybe he'll sign for a discount to be able to flatten Rodgers again?

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I'd sign Suh if we had the money... Maybe he'll sign for a discount to be able to flatten Rodgers again?
I love the way you think. But Sue is going to be paid way more than the Vikings have cap space.
But just think how good this defense could be with him and Joseph!
Oh well. One thing about Sue is, he is like Randy Moss, he will play when he wants to play. But when he does, like in the playoffs, he's amazing.

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@Wetlander said:
I love the way you think. But Sue is going to be paid way more than the Vikings have cap space.
Oh well. One thing about Sue is, he is like Randy Moss, he will play when he wants to play. But when he does, like in the playoffs, he's amazing.
Sue hasn't been signed yet for a reason. Yeah, when he wants to play, he's good. But that is less and less as his career moves into twilight (he's 32 years old). He can still play but I think he's not that into it much anymore. Buyer beware.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@jargomcfargo said:
@Wetlander said:
Sue hasn't been signed yet for a reason. Yeah, when he wants to play, he's good. But that is less and less as his career moves into twilight (he's 32 years old). He can still play but I think he's not that into it much anymore. Buyer beware.
A good candidate for an incebtive laden contract in a situational role,  but honestly its time we see something from our draft picks at that 3T spot imo.

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@Wetlander said:

We all said the same thing with Richardson. I actually think that Richardson played damn well last year and I like him better than Sue.