Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good move for Dolphins to get Josh Rosen
Worked out nicely for them. I think Miami might finally be moving forward toward something. Obviously remains to be seen but it seems like the league is more set at QB in 2019 than it has been for awhile....and some obvious heir apparents for the handful of teams that aren't. That bodes well for the NFL. 

It wasn't that many seasons ago when it looked like the lack of QB talent was going to be the achilles heel to the NFL machine. 

Those days seem long ago now. 

I was expecting Rosen to make a Goff like jump Year two under Kingsbury...Maybe not to that extent but close...

I think the Dolphins should have made their pick in the 2nd round and called the Cardinals back like, "who's got the leverage now?!"

I think they would have won a game of chicken; reducing "today's compensation" by making their pics until they caved.

In the middle of the 2nd round NFLN floated a notion that Arizona actually needed Rosen around for Murray's contract negotiations. That Murray would "have the team over a barrell" being a 1st round MLB selection. Who ever it was that reported it bit their tounge in the next sentence scoffing at the rookie wage scale and then insisted Arizona felt it was great to keep him on the roster.  .... i thought that was kind of rediculous but maybe that was the turning point in getting Miami to send the 2nd rounder...

I think the move is good for both Rosen and Miami.