Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Endgame
I won't spoil it for anyone,  but just have to say it was incredible.   

Awesome!  We plan to watch it Sunday and are pretty excited about it.

I am so looking forward to it but sad that it's ending.

Too long.  I hate how Hollywood thinks if you make a movie for 3 hours it will be epic.  

was about one hour way too long imo.  

A1 i get that but to me this movie did not feel like a 3 hour movie. 

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
A1 i get that but to me this movie did not feel like a 3 hour movie. 
It could be just me hoping Superman would come help!  Wink

My son really wanted to see this ... we both liked the previous one.  And this is the last movie he and I will probably gonsee together before he gets inducted in to the Naval Academy.  

And he thought the first hour was painful too. 

Word on the street is something super sad happens toward the end??

It was amazing. I’m a serial “clock checker” and never once did I think to look at the time. It was satisfying, but I still wanted more. Perfect ending. 

I certainly didn't think that it felt "long" at all.  If anything, I didn't want it to end.  But that might be due to the reality that this is the end of a Marvel "phase"... and some actors are moving on.  In other words: things won't be the same after this... and it's hard to see how the future could be anything other than a "new beginning".  I suppose that's why I didn't want it to end; Marvel did a good job of getting me to care about (most of) these characters.  Some will keep going... others are done.  It's like saying goodbye: it's hard... and sometimes you just don't want that last hug to end.