Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Robison retires a Vikings, says goodbye
Gotta carve out some time to watch that.  Sure miss BRob on the field and in his 96 questions.  Those were great insight into the lockerroom, the humor and the relationship between the players.
One day, I will get Pops to come out and do some real fishing in the mountains of Idaho. 

Quote: @greediron said:
Gotta carve out some time to watch that.  Sure miss BRob on the field and in his 96 questions.  Those were great insight into the lockerroom, the humor and the relationship between the players.
One day, I will get Pops to come out and do some real fishing in the mountains of Idaho. 
They are a team,  unfortunately  if you want Pops you will likely have to take BRob as well.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
They are a team,  unfortunately  if you want Pops you will likely have to take BRob as well.
Well, if that is the only way to get Pops out here.  This is fly fishing tho, no team, every man for himself on the river.

Damn, just when you think BRob couldn't be any classier, he leaves us with this.  Brian, you were a great Viking, a great football player, but you ARE a better man.  SKOL!