Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: NDSU Game
Wow, they looked focused, but Bison fans have come to expect that year after year.  They're up 17-3 with 6 minutes before the half.

Lots of game left, but it's looking good for NDSU early on.

Go Bison!

Congrats Bison!  Winning 38-24 for the their 7th title in 8 years - wow!  Great game today.  Fargo bars are going to flooded with happy, drunken Bison fans!  B)

Avenging their lone loss in that stretch as well.  Living in Eastern country, I listened to that game they lost to Eastern.  That was a case of dominating the game defensively, but not scoring on offense and then allowing the QB room to drive the field in a prevent D.

Quote: @greediron said:
Avenging their lone loss in that stretch as well.  Living in Eastern country, I listened to that game they lost to Eastern.  That was a case of dominating the game defensively, but not scoring on offense and then allowing the QB room to drive the field in a prevent D.
greed, are you thinking of James Madison knocking off the Bison in 2016?  The Bison actually did avenge that loss by beating James Madison in last years championship game.

Before the Bison started their Div I FCS championship runs, they did lose to Eastern Washington in the playoffs back in 2010.  It was in OT that a controversal fumble ended that game.  Bison got the sh!tty end of that call, but the next year was the first of the seven championships.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@greediron said:
greed, are you thinking of James Madison knocking off the Bison in 2016?  The Bison actually did avenge that loss by beating James Madison in last years championship game.

Before the Bison started their Div I FCS championship runs, they did lose to Eastern Washington in the playoffs back in 2010.  It was in OT that a controversal fumble ended that game.  Bison got the sh!tty end of that call, but the next year was the first of the seven championships.

Wow, that was that long ago? I am thinking of the playoff game that went to OT no way Eastern should have been able to tie that game.  I think the QB had like 20 yards passing before the Bison went into prevent in the last minutes of the game.  Not sure it was this game or not. 

I don't follow them closely, but my dad keeps me informed on them.  Just remember that game vividly as the Bison let them back in with the prevent D.

Quote: @greediron said:
Wow, that was that long ago? I am thinking of the playoff game that went to OT no way Eastern should have been able to tie that game.  I think the QB had like 20 yards passing before the Bison went into prevent in the last minutes of the game.  Not sure it was this game or not. 

I don't follow them closely, but my dad keeps me informed on them.  Just remember that game vividly as the Bison let them back in with the prevent D.
Time flies when you're having fun.  B)