Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was one of you, wasn't it?

Kinda looks like Wetlander.  Certainly something that he'd do...

Pumpf!  Bless you for that post! yes, that could have been Wet, but it could also have been Al (loch) VG, Maroon, Barr, Happy, Van, Greed, Papa, Mike, Tom, Sun, or hundreds of others, maybe even YOU!

That was cool to read.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Pumpf!  Bless you for that post! yes, that could have been Wet, but it could also have been Al (loch) VG, Maroon, Barr, Happy, Van, Greed, Papa, Mike, Tom, Sun, or hundreds of others, maybe even YOU!
I've seen some of the folks you listed... and they don't look anything like the guy in the picture.  
And I'm hoping to meet the rest of the people on your list.  Maybe a training camp "meet and greet"...
And, no: that guy is WAY better looking than me (just like Wetlander).  Plus, as much compassion as I would have on that family, I'm not sure that I would have the chutzpa to start yelling at/towards an opposing player.
But God bless the guy who was!

That's awesome.  When Treadwell threw my son a ball at the Rams game, that was a watershed moment in his 13 years.

absolutely LOVE IT when players do things for kids. And the absolute class, of the Vikes fan that helped make it possible I tip my horned helmet to you.

Reading things like that restores my faith in humanity at a time of year that I really need it.....thanks Pdaddy!

Good story. Good on the Viking fan, but also Kenny Stills. Guess that's why he's a NFL Man of the Year nominee. 

LOL...  I like that guy's style...  I bust out the Purple bandana upon occasion...  mostly to get a rise out of my Packer fan buddies when we go ice fishing.  My beard game isn't that strong, so rest assured it's not me.
However, that's pretty cool he did that for that kid.  That little boy will never forget it...  I love these types of stories.
Thanks for sharing, pumpf!!! 
BOOM

I'm sure that Eagles fans in Philly would have been just as considerate to a young Vikings fan as this Vikings fan was to a Dolphins fan. Philly fans are famous for good natured ribbing, compassion, and consideration.