Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spencer Ware in 3...2...
Chiefs' Kareem Hunt seen shoving woman in video of February incident
Running back Kareem Hunt is seen shoving and kicking a woman in a video of a February incident released by TMZ on Friday.
Hunt was at practice on Friday but was sent home from the facility and excused from team activities after the release of video, sources told ESPN's Dan Graziano.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25419...y-incident

I don't pay much attention to the pinball offense of KC, will losing him doom them?

Quote: @greediron said:
I don't pay much attention to the pinball offense of KC, will losing him doom them?
Unfortunately, no. They'll just replace him with Ware and they likely won't miss a beat. Regarding the Chiefs, they should have a rule in the NFL that you must have paid at least a LITTLE bit of dues before you can go to a Super Bowl.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
Unfortunately, no. They'll just replace him with Ware and they likely won't miss a beat. Regarding the Chiefs, they should have a rule in the NFL that you must have paid at least a LITTLE bit of dues before you can go to a Super Bowl.
They've paid.  It's time for them again.  Think of how good they were with marty s and never got over the hump. ..it's like red is the new purple.  Great fan base and totally deserving of an opportunity.  I've said for years the only superbowl I would lay out that kind of money for tickets would be Vikings vs Chiefs.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
They've paid.  It's time for them again.  Think of how good they were with marty s and never got over the hump. ..it's like red is the new purple.  Great fan base and totally deserving of an opportunity.  I've said for years the only superbowl I would lay out that kind of money for tickets would be Vikings vs Chiefs.
I was thinking recently. Like no gut wrenching championship loss before they actually, finally get there. But they've been pretty solid over the last several years, so I'll let them pass. :-)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
They have won 1 playoff game since 1994. I think they have paid their dues.