Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes: I Was Surprised

Very talented guy. The quintessential modern NFL CB: tall, long, strong and fast. 

was that Tomasson with the awkward question around 4:00?  Sheesh.  "now that you are being paid like a top CB, do you have to prove..."

Love his response to the first purchase and to the question about Zim being hard on him.

Best part of this guy, he comes across quite humble.  Seems to be a good guy as well as uber talented.

Loved the first purchase response.  Glad X got his contract and is gonna be Viking for years to come.  Seems like a real good and fun loving guy.

Love that kid. Great attitude. Very likeable guy.. He's the Teddy of the Defense IMHO..

Rosen and his non-question question lol  Good day for X!  He's earned it 

I absolutely love it. Super happy for him. He is humble and hard working. He clearly elevated his game with the coaching and mentorship. He is easy to root for because he is a genuinely good guy. I love that first purchase response. On his Instagram, he shares a lot about family. Coaches and teammates love him. Chris TomAsson sucks and Mark Rosen's question wasn't really a question. Congrats Xavier.