Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough stretch on the schedule...
@ Bears
Packers
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks

Thats pretty dang tough. And F the schedule makers for the Vikings on the road coast to coast twice this year

That is a tough stretch, no doubt about it. 

@Bears - I like us in this game. Especially how our defense matches up against their offense. We need Thielen though. 

Packers - Who are the Packers? Blown out by the Redskins and Patriots. Beaten by the Lions. Teams know each other so well it's impossible to predict, but we're at home. We should be solid favorites.

@Patriots - Who are the Patriots? Blown out by the Lions & Titans? Brady v. Zim. This will be a good one. Could go either way. 

@Seahawks - Actually, this one scares me more than the others. Seahawks have beaten the teams they're supposed to beat and played all the good teams tight. And they're playing as good as anyone right now. Vikings fly from Boston to Seattle, where the Seahawks are always tough. Don't like this one. A lot will depend on where each team is at that point in the season. 

I agree the 2 coast to coast road swings are the schedule makers just  F' ing with us. Bears play us in a night game then on short week play at Detroit. Could be tuff on them too. Not the same level competition with the Lions though.

Separates the men from the boys, simple as that. No excuses, healthiest they've been in 6 weeks. 

Yeah that coast to coast travel has to suck for the players. 

If they beat the Bears, for some strange reason I think they win the next 3.