Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRob and kids Halloween costumes
&igshid=1v2ux6jfw5ank

I love it great pic.
Halloween is awsome. I'm sitting down here in Florida outside beautiful night. Yard decorated and enjoying the kids having fun. I love my neighborhood most everyone get involved in the fun. We have more kids then live around here. They come to the fun neighborhood.

He looks just like his Pops in that pic!!!  :p

Twisty....   My worst nightmare...  That season of AHS freaked me out.  Not a fan of clowns.  Especially creepy ass killer clowns.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Twisty....   My worst nightmare...  That season of AHS freaked me out.  Not a fan of clowns.  Especially creepy ass killer clowns.
Thanks,  I was wondering WTF.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Some are seriously not fans. Coulrophobia is a real thing.  I had to Google Twisty the clown. No doubt that's one creepy clown a quick vid showed me that. Spawning a whole new generation of Coulrophob's I'm sure.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Wetlander said:
Some are seriously not fans. Coulrophobia is a real thing.  I had to Google Twisty the clown. No doubt that's one creepy clown a quick vid showed me that. Spawning a whole new generation of Coulrophob's I'm sure.

I'm one of those coulrophobs, though I didn't know there was a name for it....I thought it was just called "clown hatred."
I like the kids' costumes though, and it's nice to see dad out trick or treating with the kids. I bet they're very happy about it too!

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Wetlander said:

I'm one of those coulrophobs, though I didn't know there was a name for it....I thought it was just called "clown hatred."
I like the kids' costumes though, and it's nice to see dad out trick or treating with the kids. I bet they're very happy about it too!
Oh yes there's a name for everything. I bet the kids were thrilled. I remember my nephew stayed home sick one Halloween and a clown came to the door, he ran from the couch in the living room and went upstairs. Poor thing. He hates clowns. 

My grandson took a video of a house one block behind mine. This guy turned his garage and back yards into a haunted house. Looked pretty cool. Made a tunnel out of tarps and had fogger machines pumping in. At one point someone popped through a slit in the tarp and scared you. The video got real jumpy from there...lol.
It's about fun and kids exploring their creativity. Some adults too. That's what Halloween is about.