Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report (since no one else has posted it yet)
https://www.vikings.com/team/injury-report/

Summary: Barr, Sendejo, Compton, Cook are all out... Reiff is doubtful... Rhodes and Linval are questionable

Wait...what?  No Compton??? Son of a ......
Wink

By the way: I don't know why we don't drop Kearse or Iloka down into the box to cover Kamara.

Quote: @pumpf said:
By the way: I don't know why we don't drop Kearse or Iloka down into the box to cover Kamara.
I respect your football knowledge in general but if Kendricks can't cover Kamara, and he's proven he can't, why would Kearse fare any better?

Iloka maybe, but I'd prefer Harris. Just a gut feeling but I think the Nickel Safety will spend more time helping Hill than shadowing Kamara.

Nobody is going to effectively cover Kamara. He's amazing. Would be nice to have a healthy Dalvin Cook to counter that offensively, but no such luck. Some key injuries for Minnesota in a matchup they could have used a few more healthy starters. Michael Thomas is also a big concern.

I'm not going to predict how this could go, as I'm really not good at it. The NFL is so unpredictable most times. But its a big time opponent in prime time, would love to see a great game.

Here’s the good news:  B) Griffen is playing!
The Vikings on Friday listed four starters as out for Sunday’s game against New Orleans at U.S. Bank Stadium. However, Everson Griffen will return after being out for a month with a mental health issue.

Yeah, Sticky. Kamara and Hunt are freaks. Can carry the load and run routes like WRs. DCs need to figure this out. This isn't Brady constantly hitting his RB for 5 yards. These kids are making chunk plays lining up everywhere.

Quote: @Kentis said:
The Vikings on Friday listed four starters as out for Sunday’s game against New Orleans at U.S. Bank Stadium. However, Everson Griffen will return after being out for a month with a mental health issue.
Awesome - time to release the Griff!
[Image: EversonGriffen.jpg?resize=780%2C405&ssl=1]

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Kentis said:
Awesome - time to release the Griff!
[Image: EversonGriffen.jpg?resize=780%2C405&ssl=1]
honest question here,  if they are controlling Griffs mental state through drugs,  how will that affect his ability to dial it up on game day?  no player can be as good as they can be without being able to mentally go to a different place and take it up a notch emotionally... I am concerned that he might not be the same beast that we need to see on the field.

Just hope Brees stays healthy. Man, what a mindf--k it would be to watch Teddy playing the Vikings. I'd probably be like "Get after him! Rush the passer! But don't touch him! Watch that knee!!" LOL