Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s give thanks & praise to...Teddy & It Will Be Alright

Teddy is the kind of kid that has an impact on people, that is pretty obvious. I don't think the Vikings walked away from Bridgewater easily, it was a tough decision. They loved the guy. Zimmer even said he thought Teddy would be his QB until he retired. 

We had that Longshippers tailgate party at TCF Bank Stadium for Teddy's first start against Atlanta.  I'll never forget that day and game.  The tailgating was a blast, but the Teddy chants throughout the game were endless, and brought some excitement that ignited the team.  I'm sure Atlanta was favored to win that game, but Teddy was electric that day.  Vikes got a big win and the place went nuts!

I'll always be a Teddy fan.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
We had that Longshippers tailgate party at TCF Bank Stadium for Teddy's first start against Atlanta.  I'll never forget that day and game.  The tailgating was a blast, but the Teddy chants throughout the game were endless, and brought some excitement that ignited the team.  I'm sure Atlanta was favored to win that game, but Teddy was electric that day.  Vikes got a big win and the place went nuts!

I'll always be a Teddy fan.
That was an awesome day. People just gravitate towards him. He is a really good guy and I have nothing but love for him. It was devastating to see the injury happen to him but he was inspiring with his resilience and determination. I wish him all the best.