Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on Rhodes or Barr?
Quote: @Caactorvike said:
I haven’t been able to find anything.  Any local news?
Sticky reported Rhodes out for the year

Quote: @Ralphie said:
[Image: x44br2d0gsmt.jpg]
@greediron said:
@Ralphie said:

So how many WR screens did he get?  And how many down the field looks?

I remember at least 1 drop on a 10-15 yard pass.  And at least two good defensive plays by the DB (not their best cover guy) down the field.  So that is specifically 3 long throws his way. 

And as others have mentioned, it wouldn't be surprising to see our offense putting these on film against two weak opponents to setup something for the Saints game.

Greed, you might be right on this is just an aberration of using Diggs recently.  But he was undoubtedly getting more targets earlier than these last two games.  I posted above his last game stats.  It doesn't mention screens specifically but would be included...I assume...in the Short L or R stats.
Anyway, I'm done venting now.  That is until next weekend's game. ;P

Yeah, short middle wouldn't be a screen but he definitely was targeted lots more short.  But if those 3 long targets were catches, we certainly wouldn't be having this conversation.  The one down the middle was a bomb.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@Caactorvike said:
Sticky scared the shit out of everyone!  not XR...im assuming nothing until tomorrow

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Bullazin said:
@Caactorvike said:
Sticky scared the shit out of everyone!  not XR...im assuming nothing until tomorrow
Yeah, well if you ask me, the fear hasn't subsided. If Rhodes broke his ankle--and I have no idea whether he did or didn't--then he could very well be out for a long time, maybe even the season if surgery is required. Hopefully it's just a mild sprain. Either way I wouldn't expect him until after the bye. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Caactorvike said:
@Bullazin said:
@Caactorvike said:
Yeah, well if you ask me, the fear hasn't subsided. If Rhodes broke his ankle--and I have no idea whether he did or didn't--then he could very well be out for a long time, maybe even the season if surgery is required. Hopefully it's just a mild sprain. Either way I wouldn't expect him until after the bye. 
yup. probably right.