Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys
https://nfl-malls.us

This site was showing up in my facebook feed. Theyve got a Robison jersey that i want to get. 

Anyone ever hear of them?  $20/jersey with $18 shiping. 

Have a sweet Blair Walsh jersey for $19.99!

I thought this one might be about how ugly the Jets all green uniforms were today. They looked unnaturally bright and way over saturated or something; "Burn-Your-Eyeballs Green." Even into the 4th quarter it was like "whoa, where are my sunglasses?!"

personally if I am going to buy a jersey it is going to be a legit jersey.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
im trying to find a brob one but figuring out which of these sites is leggit seems like a fools earand. 

i doubt the one i listed is legit. in case it wasnt implied. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
im trying to find a brob one but figuring out which of these sites is leggit seems like a fools earand. 
You can customize your Jersey. I know people do it with their last name but you can do one with a player name as well.

@"Mike Olson" said:
tack on a zero or so and that is how you know you are buying from the NFL.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
youd think but there are sites out there that want to charge about that and id guess theyre knock offs as well. even if you google brian robison jersey it brings up several sites with his for $80. But are they knock offs or real lol??  Legit nfl shop ones go for $99 so Id expect someone off the team would be less. Damn chinese!! 

@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
youd think but there are sites out there that want to charge about that and id guess theyre knock offs as well. even if you google brian robison jersey it brings up several sites with his for $80. But are they knock offs or real lol??  Legit nfl shop ones go for $99 so Id expect someone off the team would be less. Damn chinese!! 
I was being flippant about it.  I really don't know other than the fact that I ain't giving the NFL a freakin dollar.  Love my Vikings, but I don't have enough money to funnel it to billionaires.