Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom is looking for a partner to help him work the NY game
Quote: @greediron said:
@PapaScott said:
How many words?
Lol, I am sure you will have many.  Have fun, but not too much fun as that isn't allowed.  Enjoy, but not really.
I am confused... are u wishing him a fun time or not?

I think greed is talking about how in the press box you can't really cheer or jeer. It's business. 

Quote: @mblack said:
@greediron said:
@PapaScott said:
How many words?
Lol, I am sure you will have many.  Have fun, but not too much fun as that isn't allowed.  Enjoy, but not really.
I am confused... are u wishing him a fun time or not?
wishing him as much fun as he is allowed to have in the press box.  Smile

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:

My only advice to you is... we're playing the JETS, not the GIANTS...  :p 

Wise words...  lol

When I read the offer posted, I got excited. "NEW YORK!?!" ... aaaand then I went straight to google to figure out when we play the Giants. October 3rd, 2016 apparently...  :# 

I couldn't shake the mental image of printing off a bunch of game notes, introducing yourself as a "first timer" and trying to impress media types with preparedness and professionalism... and then having to sneak away to a garbage can to throw away the stack of stupid Giants material...

This is awesome. Scott, have fun at the game (well, I guess not too much fun...might end your up and coming cameraman career). I'll be at the game as well, so if you guys need any help....(it would actually help me get away from the misses), just holler.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
This is awesome. Scott, have fun at the game (well, I guess not too much fun...might end your up and coming cameraman career). I'll be at the game as well, so if you guys need any help....(it would actually help me get away from the misses), just holler.
Shoot I wish I  would have saw this earlier.   I would like to  have met you 

I will have a few more words to say when I get back home, but to say this was an incredible  experience  just doesn't do it justice.   First and foremost I wanted to thank Tom for taking me on this experience.  I've seen Tom work before but to see him in his element was truly  inspiring and I see now how he does it.  He's still gifted in what he does but it's  the "work" that he puts well before  the game and during the game that produces what you see in the videos.  

Quote: @PapaScott said:
@PurpleCrush said:
Shoot I wish I  would have saw this earlier.   I would like to  have met you 
Likewise! Don't worry, there'll be plenty of opportunities in the future for more games to meet at. Glad to see you had a great experience with this Scott.