Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Congrats to Andrew Wiggins

Now he gets to come back to work and deal with that other “baby.”

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
The one in his mirror?   Wiggins is getting 29 million a year and got his feelings hurt when it was suggested he might try to play defense.  Plus he's never shot over 46% in a season and only .438 last year.  And only gets 4 rpg as a 6'8" forward.   Yes he's talented… and he's been coasting on it his whole career, not improving at all in 4 years. 

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
The one in his mirror?   Wiggins is getting 29 million a year and got his feelings hurt when it was suggested he might try to play defense.  Plus he's never shot over 46% in a season and only .438 last year.  And only gets 4 rpg as a 6'8" forward.   Yes he's talented… and he's been coasting on it his whole career, not improving at all in 4 years. 
I'm sure there's enough blame to go around.  But Butler's constant chest beating about how he's the only only one who plays hard, knows how to win etc wears thin after awhile.  If iveere a player, iceould think: Ok, we get it, you're a competitor, thanks for sharing.  Now, just shut up and play.  Don't tell me how to play--you play your game and let me play mine.

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
I'm sure there's enough blame to go around.  But Butler's constant chest beating about how he's the only only one who plays hard, knows how to win etc wears thin after awhile.  If iveere a player, iceould think: Ok, we get it, you're a competitor, thanks for sharing.  Now, just shut up and play.  Don't tell me how to play--you play your game and let me play mine.
Is he wrong? Damn team packed it in when he got hurt last year.

I'd take 12 players like Butler over someone like Wiggins...