Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots fan received lifetime ban

That's ok once brady retires there won't be anything to see at gillette stadium

How will they enforce this? You don't show I.D. when entering any stadium. Sounds good.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
How will they enforce this? You don't show I.D. when entering any stadium. Sounds good.
Facial recognition software and laser targeting of a 134 mini gun.

Actually it's a matter of if he gets caught in there again he will be facing jail time.  It will essentially be like breaking a restraining order or illegal entry I would assume.  He can buy tickets on the secondary markets,  but if he gets caught.....

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Stadiums all likely have facial recognition systems and cameras everywhere. The enforcement would have to be the fear of being arrested for a defiant trespass or something the like.  That could be up to a year in jail if the structure is occupied at the time of the trespass. I believe he will be charged for the throwing the beer. I'm guessing most states would view being barred from a business because they were charged as more then a simple trespass after warning. So really nothing to stop him from going other then the fear of jail time.

Fear of jail time would probably be enough for me, unless it was an AFCCG lol. But even those cant be too exciting for spoiled Pats fans...

Who here wasn't harkened back to this?

1975: No OPI on Hail Mary pass, official knocked out cold by flying 
http://www.footballzebras.com/2010/12/35...ng-bottle/