Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tailgate?
Quote: @"ATXVIKE" said:
Well let me tell ya. The weather is incredible this time of year. Go to the Buffalo game in 2 weeks, that was the one I wanted to go to but I went to The SF game...my 2nd game in "Valhalla. Last years detroit shit fest was soul crushing 1st. Sunday was surreal. It's worth a quick wkend I'll likely try for the Jets game...but the weather will start to be an issue to me if it's already cold and icey.
The weather was so great in Minneapolis over the weekend. One of my friends (from Houston) and I kept saying how awesome it was b/c we are so used to the humidity. 

Anyone tailgating for the Saints game?

Quote: @"purpleloki" said:
Anyone tailgating for the Saints game?

We're absolutely planning on it. Folks from VikeFans are *always* welcome to join us. We're 'hosting' the Saints tailgate on the 28th with a nachos bar and whatever else we can think of to put on the menu. Feel free to come early as we'll have a TV in the lot to watch the early games. Send me a PM if you need more info and I'll give you my contact info to help you find us on game day. It would also help to know how many plan to stop by so we can make sure we have enough food. Skol!