Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see you, defensive line....
They showed up and owned. Nice to see them back at it. Joseph is so underrated, lol. His strength inside is crazy good and the guy is 6'4" with long arms: so unique for a guy that big to bring such low gravity power. He uses his arms to bull rush these guys and then when he's got them going backwards, he just uses one arm to push so he can have the flexibility to just disengage the blocker and get to the QB/RB. The one guard for the Eagles is a stout, anchor looking dude and Joseph just bulldozed the guy. Weatherly isn't Griffen, but he's playing very well and its needed. Hunter is just Hunter, almost always applying some kind of pressure or tracking down plays laterally. Super athletic front.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1049163201789743104

It was good to see their pride and working together as a unit. That was an awesome play by Linval. He was waiting for the ball and caught it. I love how he kept walking around the end zone with Kendricks on his back like it was nothing lol. I also loved watching his teammates run to the end zone with him. It was a spark for the defense.

They did their homework prepping for this game. For the most part, they matched up against the Eagles offense well and stayed on target. I was proud to see them dig deep and fight. It was a little nerve wracking when the score got closer but they did what was needed. Barr made some nice plays, so did Kendricks. They simplified things and it worked. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It was good to see their pride and working together as a unit. That was an awesome play by Linval. He was waiting for the ball and caught it. I love how he kept walking around the end zone with Kendricks on his back like it was nothing lol. I also loved watching his teammates run to the end zone with him. It was a spark for the defense.

They did their homework prepping for this game. For the most part, they matched up against the Eagles offense well and stayed on target. I was proud to see them dig deep and fight. It was a little nerve wracking when the score got closer but they did what was needed. Barr made some nice plays, so did Kendricks. They simplified things and it worked. 
That is a strong dude after running 60+ yards. 

Joseph was a beast today.  The Eagles have lots of issues on the line and our front 4 took care of business.  Weatherly showed something, which will be huge going forward.  Seems like teams are really worried about Richardson and doubling him most of the time.