Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ajayi out with torn ACL

wow!  Don't remember when it happened, but I remember him standing on the sidelines late in the game.

Was that on the fumble down by the goal line?  I saw probably 90% of the game and don't think I saw him on the field after that, but I don't think I ever saw him get hurt either.

Crazy; I was thinking similarly...

The announcers talked about his injury issues and playing through them; at one point they said he was questionable to return with a knee injury - they showed him doing high steps on the sideline trying to shake it off and... I thought he went back into the game for a few snaps after... 

my first thought when I heard this news was that he must be one tough son of a gun to play through a torn ACL... coulda sworn he had a few reps after they called out his knee injury... 

Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
Was that on the fumble down by the goal line?  I saw probably 90% of the game and don't think I saw him on the field after that, but I don't think I ever saw him get hurt either.
watching that play again confirms what I thought at the time.  No one caused that fumble, he lost it on his own.  So very well could have been when he hurt the knee.

Ah man that sucks. Wish him well with his recovery.