Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals name Josh Rosen starting QB
Quote: @"silverjoel" said:
The three worst teams in the NFL when it comes to getting points on their drives

30. Dallas Cowboys - 33 drives - 8 scoring drives - 24.2%

31. Minnesota Vikings - 37 drives - 8 scoring drives - 21.6%

32. Arizona Cardinals - 31 drives - 3 scoring drives - 9.7%
Nick Faber (@NickFaberNFL) 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickFaberNFL/...wsrc%5Etfw

I don't expect people to take my word for it so...

This is also what worries me about the Vikings.  Starting to feel like 2016 again, everyone is at fault except the QB. 
My non-Vikings prediction: the Redskins will magically have a good running game and a good defense with a winning record (probably playoffs).
 i get that feeling as well. Gonna be one of THOSE seasons..

3 scoring drives under Rosen today in his first start, the same number as the first 3 games combined.  17 points scored, the most on the season and 3 less than the first 3 games combined, for which there was also a missed FG towards the end of the game.

At this point in time, it looks like The Vikes made a good call on a tough decision regarding an aging team leader

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
Anyone think all 3 of our 2017 QBs will be on the bench before long?
I wouldn't say that about Keenum last night after watching him, but he did screw up the one pass he NEEDED to make: 3rd and goal with seconds left and the game on the line, overthrew a streaking open WR down the right sideline that wouldn't won the game. That's the kind of shit that I noticed more and more last year toward the end of the season with him.