Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is the OL depth?
IF we dont have players capable of sending Compton and/or Remmers to the bench? I know the coaches make their decisions based on what they see in practice, but what we've seen in games is pretty brutal.  

With no running game, I really can't see this team winning more than 8 games --- and thats if Cousins doesnt get killed along the way. 

Ever seen an extremely Fugly girl?  Imagine her inbred sis-cousin had sex/conceived with a packer fan.  The resulting infant was dropped repeatedly on its head.  Then cross that child with the 2018 ugliest dog winner and we're about 1/2 way there to how ugly our OL is. 

I was thinking the exact same thing.  If a practice squad player here...or on another teams squad...cannot beat out Compton, why are they even in the league? 
If any other O lineman saw that game last night, do they look in the mirror and say to themselves, "Man, Compton sucks, but he's better than me?" Confused

I still can't understand why Compton is on the field.  And, while we're at it, why we moved Remmers from RT (where he was at least average) to RG (which, to me, is a much easier position to fill).  Now we have a below-average RG and an average RT (at best).  Add in our below-average LG... and we've got problems.  I would love to see Isadora and O'Neill get a chance.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
I still can't understand why Compton is on the field.  And, while we're at it, why we moved Remmers from RT (where he was at least average) to RG (which, to me, is a much easier position to fill).  Now we have a below-average RG and an average RT (at best).  Add in our below-average LG... and we've got problems.  I would love to see Isadora and O'Neill get a chance.
Completely agree pumpf