Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious economics question
Quote: @AGRforever said:
Im no fan of trump trade war but to be frank, something has/had to be done. We’ve aledgedly come out better on the redraft of nafta. 

China is the elephant though. What do you recomend doing to protect the US from cybersecurity issues from China?
Re: NAFTA. You really believe that don't you? I thought it was one of the worst deals ever done and had to be terminated (not my words..  Trump's)? Funny how we are now better off with a "redraft". Everyone except Trump knew it was something to build on continuously. Other presidents did that.
It just amazes me how you are "happy" it was redrafted when it was supposed to be one of the "worst" deals ever. What happened to ripping it apart?
Anyone can build on something (that is not a bad thing and that's why you don't reinvent the wheel) but lying that something is terrible only to rebrand it keeping it mostly the same (i know he made changes to auto and dairy industries) and present it as new is just laughable.

RE: Cybersecurity.
Who said China is an eminent threat? The question you should be asking is...what have we (by we I mean the President) done of significance to the real cyber threat we have that has actually affected or meddled in our election and is still doing so as we speak? 

On another note, starting a post with "I am no fan of... " immediately calls into question the rest of your post.