Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Jon Gruden Lives In An Alternative Reality
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ss-rusher/

I guess the 100 million dollar man never bothered to look at his own roster he inherited.

Sigh. Its just so stupid. The org. is basically in 'fuck it' mode until they get to Vegas....and that's 2 years away. How can fans even entertain the thought of supporting this franchise when its so obviously and purposefully shitting the bed? What does Gruden care, he's got his 10 year contract. He's so disingenuous with his comments and it must be maddening for Raider Nation. 

Sadly for the Oakland fans this might have been the teams plans. I think Gruden is just a diva glitter star. However they pull up stakes in 2020 or maybe even 2019. That's when they need to start fielding a competitive team. Just playing out the string in Oakland. One year into the move and three years into his contract the team will want substance not glitter. Then Chucky can go back to annoying us on TV were his great football knowledge is...ah...useful???

They are just killing time till they move. The fanbase is irrelevant now because they can cater to and create a new one in Vegas. I feel for the fans, well some of them. 

I kinda like the fact they are a shit show...Raider fans are like Philly fans, they can't lose ENOUGH as far as I'm concerned

Couldn't happen to a nicer team and coach.  Scum defined.

I, too, like seeing Oakland suck. But gifting Mack to Chicago is something I could live without. I wish they had sent Mack back to Buffalo.  Then he could be great and irrelevant.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
I, too, like seeing Oakland suck. But gifting Mack to Chicago is something I could live without. I wish they had sent Mack back to Buffalo.  Then he could be great and irrelevant.
That is definitely the worst part. And Raiders management likes to say they received 2 #1s, but they are giving back their #2 in 2020 - bad as the Raiders are, that could be something like swapping the #34 pick overall for a pick in the late teens.

Raiders have been irrelevant for so long it's hard to remember their glory days.