Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings cut Carlson, will sign Bailey
Quote: @pumpf said:
I'll feel better about all of this... when we actually sign Bailey (and he's healthy and ready to go).  
And then who do the Vikings release to make room for Bailey? 

Looks like he will be signing a one year deal and will be a FA in March. I wonder if Carlson will be on the PS? 

50% of his kickoffs were touchbacks.  Avg return against his KOs has been in the 21-22 yard range.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@AGRforever said:
@Bullazin said:
@AGRforever said:
@AGRforever said:
wonder how much $$ he got. we didnt have much to give. 
bullazin, how is asking about the comtract a bad thing?  Bailey was making $3.3m with dallas. We had between $500k and $1.5m depending on the source. Bailey had four offers according to reports but was looking for the “right” place. One would have to think a winning team was part of it but certainly money had to be a factor. 

So if he wanted close to his Dallas price tag, who did we adjust?  Or did Bailey throw us a solid like Ilkola did and play for less?
i dont think that was me?
you might have accidently hit the f troy akmin button on my original post. 
sorry i fixed it
no worries. just was like wtf!!!!  it was a ligitimate question. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@pumpf said:
I'll feel better about all of this... when we actually sign Bailey (and he's healthy and ready to go).  
And then who do the Vikings release to make room for Bailey? 

Looks like he will be signing a one year deal and will be a FA in March. I wonder if Carlson will be on the PS? 
Good question.  I would imagine that one of our back-up back-up OL.  Witzman?  On the other hand, we have 4 RBs.  If it were me, I'd probably go with Siemien.

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
was does priefer still have a job
PFF had us as the #1 in special team play, football analytics had us at #9...short of another homophobic rank, I think he's safe.