Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPAR WEEK 2 RESULTS
little did I know that when I put in a picture of Danny Carlson with the caption "Too young to understand why we don't trust kickers" would it turn into his last game with the vikings.  Prophetic?

and of course the other thing, 16 of you gave your 6 points to Smoked Pears giving him a large lead in the overall standings.

Week 2 results are live

You don't hear this enough, Papa: THANK YOU for taking the time to put all this together.  You are a blessing, brother!

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
little did I know that when I put in a picture of Danny Carlson with the caption "Too young to understand why we don't trust kickers" would it turn into his last game with the vikings.  Prophetic?

and of course the other thing, 16 of you gave your 6 points to Smoked Pears giving him a large lead in the overall standings.

Week 2 results are live
Thanks Papa. By the way, there seems to be an error in Smokedpears bonus points for week 2. 

Quote: @"BrickVike" said:
@"PapaScott" said:

Week 2 results are live
Thanks Papa. By the way, there seems to be an error in Smokedpears bonus points for week 2. 
Lol, dont worry brick, Pears needs all the help he can get Smile

Like I said in the original post   16 people gave that dude their 6pts.  I put the points in the bonus as to not take away from this weeks true winner and actually give SMoked and extra 10 points.  it does of course effect the overall total.  lesson learned.  I will find a way to course correct.

and yer all welcome  Arrrgh...