Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can win with this guy, no doubt about it
Stands tall in the pocket, eyes downfield. Nice ball, quick release. Looks off the LBs and safeties. Drives the ball down the field. Outstanding leadership at the position. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...ows-Week-2

he was fantastic yesterday, best qb on the field that game. we were toast without him

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
he was fantastic yesterday, best qb on the field that game. we were toast without him
What? Better than one-legged yellow jesus? 

Does anyone else think he could take a little bit of heat off of his slant passes...?

I will say he was VERY close to holding on to the ball TOO long. There were at least two if not three plays that I thought for sure were going to be strip sacks. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Does anyone else think he could take a little bit of heat off of his slant passes...?
after all the years of shit at the position im not going to bitch about to hard of a ball

Yes, Christian Ponder does.

There is such a thing as putting some touch on the ball, is all I’m saying...  B)

If Treadwell is reading this, he's nodding his head "yes".  B)

I wouldn't be surprised if that gets mentioned to Kirk too.

Based upon game 2, I have to conclude, no, you can tie with this guy!
Yes I'm stoked about the offense but worried about the defense and special teams.
But I also think they will get a lot better when Elflien comes back and the offensive line will be able to run block again.