Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPAR WEEK 2
Should be another boring Vikings game, if there ever is one.  One week, just one freakin week it would be nice for our squad to put up 48 points.  Is that too much to ask?  It will never happen under Zimmer.  Nope, once were up by two scores it's "okay boys lets not screw this up".  Bring back the attitude of the 2009 playoff game vs the Cowgirls...  Run up the score MIKE like the freakin song says.  "Were gonna cheer for MORE!!!!!"   COME ON MAN bury the Packers!   let's just do it.  Let's make a damn statement.  Lets show the NFC north who's King.  Let's show the NFL we aint screwin around.  ohh and while your at it Mike, learn how to manage the dam clock.

Week 2 is here

BUMP...
BOOM

Yeah, I think we should take an early lead then play it safe the rest of the way. That always works. Just ask Chicago.
The problem is that, with our defense, that strategy will usually succeed.  It will beat almost all of the bad teams, most of the pretty good teams, and will keep us close against really good teams.  That strategy is probably  enough to get this team to the playoffs. It won't win much in the playoffs, but when it loses you can say you just had a bad game and you can try again next year.

I'm in...BUMP

I'm in. This is the first time I have done the Velspar while actually sitting in the great state of Minnesota.  Maybe that will bring me some luck

I'm in.  Thanks!!

Question from the technology challenged...is there or could there be a way to print out my picks? Seems I can only print out the title page. A condensed version would be great. Thanks.

In. Thanks

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
Should be another boring Vikings game, if there ever is one.  One week, just one freakin week it would be nice for our squad to put up 48 points.  Is that too much to ask?  It will never happen under Zimmer.  Nope, once were up by two scores it's "okay boys lets not screw this up".  Bring back the attitude of the 2009 playoff game vs the Cowgirls...  Run up the score MIKE like the freakin song says.  "Were gonna cheer for MORE!!!!!"   COME ON MAN bury the Packers!   let's just do it.  Let's make a damn statement.  Lets show the NFC north who's King.  Let's show the NFL we aint screwin around.  ohh and while your at it Mike, learn how to manage the dam clock.

Week 2 is here
Finally. Someone with some sense and insight as how to play the game. I would like to break 50 against the hackers!

Bump