Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Coup Of The Off-season
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/09/nfl-vik...ike-zimmer

We were #1 overall D without decent 3T play...now, we could be a franchise best unit...hope Brez has some more magic in him...

Love this signing....He plays like this (or close to it) consistently?

It'll be talked about like Donald next to Suh or better. 

You're right, Brez needs to pull a rabbit out of some orifice next off-season to keep our best. 

I thought coach Dre would maximize his ability...thought it might take some time...early returns are looking good...

'We're after that ass, Aaron....we're after that ass!!'

The only thing that bothers me about Richardson is he obviously "coasted" through all of OTA's, mini camp and preseason.  I don't want to be negative with him, but even Zim said he hadn't seen that out of him before.  To me, that's somewhat bothersome.  If he unloads a season full of whoop ass, during real games, that's acceptable and we should all be excited for it.  But it does cause me to pause, for at least a second, in giving him a mega deal contract.  Is he going to be one of those guys that lets off the gas just a bit when he gets his money?  He was a monster game one and if he keeps it up all season long, he'll get paid for being that kind of monster.  After that, I guess we'll be able to determine for sure what kind of player he really is.  Maybe he's just one of those gamer guys that play far better than they practice?  He's no doubt a perfect fit for our DL and will be a difference maker several times this year.  But I hope Zim asks him 2 questions 1. Why were you holding back? 2. Do you want your money in $20s, $50s or $100s Smile