Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Place to Sit in US Bank Stadium?
I'm planning on going to the Vikings-Bills game this year. I haven't been to US Bank Stadium before and will be going with some family members. What's the best place to sit in the stadium, ideally where the ticket prices are still reasonable ($150 or less).

Kate Upton' s lap.

I've only been to U.S. Bank Stadium once...  went to the Texans game in 2016.  My son and I got seats in Section 136 (corner end zone) in the lower bowl and they were great.

We walked in through the big doors and went straight ahead to the stairs and walked down to our seats.  Very convenient to get in and out.  Restrooms and concessions were right there as well.

If the weather is nice for the Bills game, you can't beat the fall air coming in from the huge doors.

Tyr, at that price you're probably looking at only 300 sections.  There is a small but amazing set of 300 level seats that IMO have the best views.  I would HIGHLY recommend behind Vikes bench the sections 338-345 Rows A-E, not the numbered rows.  A-E is a lower section than the other 300 level seats that sticks out further and lower, and best part it's only 5 rows so your views are totally unobstructed.   The large glass doors and views of downtown are on your left.  I have photos from Saints game from my seats if you'd like to see.

I got tickets in the lower part of section 342. If it was just myself, I'd go a little crazier on tickets, but keeping it reasonable since it will be a group.

Is flying out of MSP at 7:55 PM after a game that starts at 12 PM reasonable or it pushing it?

Nah you should be good with 8 pm flight.  Enough time to grab your stuff and quick eats.  Glad you went with lower section of 342, you're going to love the views.