Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings announce the release of 14 players

No surprises there.  Hope the maple Grove via sd kid get a PS offer.

Maybe Wieneke can make the PS, don't know about the others though.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
No surprises there.  Hope the maple Grove via sd kid get a PS offer.
I wouldn't be surprised if him and Ant Williams make the PS.

I don't think I ever saw Korey Robertson play. Anyone? And if I remember right he was the highest paid UDFA we signed. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I don't think I ever saw Korey Robertson play. Anyone? And if I remember right he was the highest paid UDFA we signed. 
I think he caught 1 pass last night, and that’s the way I remember it too with regard to his contract.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Iirc he had a high point and low ppint last night  but that's the first I saw from him all pre season that I can recollect. 

Andrew Krammer‏ @Andrew_Krammer

1h1 hour ago

Assume none of these cuts are practice squad favorites. That includes Wieneke, I’ve heard. The Maple Grove native got to live his dream and had some great moments this preseason.

Quote: @Norse said:

Andrew Krammer‏ @Andrew_Krammer

1h1 hour ago

Assume none of these cuts are practice squad favorites. That includes Wieneke, I’ve heard. The Maple Grove native got to live his dream and had some great moments this preseason.

I'm trying to think back who made the PS when they were in the first round of cuts...yeah, no one really comes to mind.