Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings opener national game?
Denver's Fox affiliate (the station without the Broncos) typically just shows the national game on Sundays. Just happened to notice that it's Vikings vs. 49ers week one. 

If you would've "Cut the Cord", that would've been a bigger deal for you. B)  That's great news for my Vikng crazy nephew that lives in Littleton! though.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
If you would've "Cut the Cord", that would've been a bigger deal for you. B)  That's great news for my Vikng crazy nephew that lives in Littleton! though.
That's what I was thinking. I have a feeling the Vikes are going to be on TV a lot this year, making it a good year to cut the cord. I still may actually. My new bill doesn't seem to reflect the discount I was offered. And if I call them I'll be on the phone for an hour listening to some jabrone I can barely understand talk around the answer like a dancing boxer. Directv always seems to find new and creative ways to piss me off. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

local ABC (WDIO) and FOX21 showed up on my Vue channel guide on Monday...

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
That's what I was thinking. I have a feeling the Vikes are going to be on TV a lot this year, making it a good year to cut the cord. I still may actually. My new bill doesn't seem to reflect the discount I was offered. And if I call them I'll be on the phone for an hour listening to some jabrone I can barely understand talk around the answer like a dancing boxer. Directv always seems to find new and creative ways to piss me off. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Just checked my bill as well - no discount that I was promised. I hate these people with a passion. Keep calling and they'll keep lowering it until you stop calling. 

I know I don't miss DTV one bit.  I get all the hockey and Twins games I need from Sling, and the Vikes are "local" here so all the games are OTA TV.