Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you read more hyperbole this season compared to previously?
Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@suncoastvike said:
@StickyBun said:
@suncoastvike said:
I create my own hyperbole and proud of it.
Packers need fear us now. The media might not believe it. They're under new management there for a reason. They know what the score is. That's really not a good thing for us but... they are playing catch up now not us. 
Not really. We'll know this year if the Packers are playing catch up. Vikings roster is more talented and complete, but that's why they play the games. 
After 5 years of domination by them. We are 4-2 the last 3. They fired their DC and GM. Ours OC get a promotion. If all they needed was to get Rodgers healthy to win why the firings? That was their excuse. No Rodgers. You are right we need to play the games. Just the feel I get. Their moves feel forced ours were to make big improvements. They swap one aging pass catcher for another. We lock up our younger one and other young stars long term. Feels like catch up to me but we'll see. Maybe I'm too homer.
Their GM basically retired for health reasons and the DC should have been let go two years ago.  As a Vikings fan I wish they would have made neither move.

They’ll likely be formidable.  Our 4-2 record includes 2 wins without Rogers.
How many QB have  gone through? Tried of that. If we had 1 guy we would have been better too. Now we do maybe. Whatever I'm not arguing if they are good or better. Because they are good just not better...imo.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@suncoastvike said:
@StickyBun said:
@suncoastvike said:
I create my own hyperbole and proud of it.
Packers need fear us now. The media might not believe it. They're under new management there for a reason. They know what the score is. That's really not a good thing for us but... they are playing catch up now not us. 
Not really. We'll know this year if the Packers are playing catch up. Vikings roster is more talented and complete, but that's why they play the games. 
After 5 years of domination by them. We are 4-2 the last 3. They fired their DC and GM. Ours OC get a promotion. If all they needed was to get Rodgers healthy to win why the firings? That was their excuse. No Rodgers. You are right we need to play the games. Just the feel I get. Their moves feel forced ours were to make big improvements. They swap one aging pass catcher for another. We lock up our younger one and other young stars long term. Feels like catch up to me but we'll see. Maybe I'm too homer.
Their GM basically retired for health reasons and the DC should have been let go two years ago.  As a Vikings fan I wish they would have made neither move.

They’ll likely be formidable.  Our 4-2 record includes 2 wins without Rogers.
How many QB have  gone through? Tried of that. If we had 1 guy we would have been better too. Now we do maybe. Whatever I'm not arguing if they are good or better. Because they are good just not better...imo.
Well as much as I am beating my chest earlier, the reality is most years we split with them. The first quarter of the year is tough for the Vikings. 

We could be looking at 2/2 and many will be on suicide watch lol!